Sunday 9 November 2008

Feeling Down.......

I am sorry to be a total whinge bag - but I am so fed up this weekend - it has been a difficult time recently and this shows no signs of stopping ... money is tight, my mum is unwell, my grandad is unwell and my nan is in respite and I feel that I just cannot be bothered anymore. All I want to do is sit on the sofa in my joggers and not leave the house!

But the truth is I can't - I have to go shopping, pick up my Dad, fetch my nan some things from home and take them into the home for her, walk the dogs, do the tea, finish off the washing and have a tidy round.

However I always find that my knitting relaxes me, calms me down and while it isnt going to shift those blues it does help to relieve some of the anxiety I am feeling. So once I have got through my list of jobs for the day.. I shall have a nice soak in the bath, put on my pj's and then I am going to dig out my crochet hooks and give that another try.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Hi Sally, I saw your post on the angel yarns forum. Most of the regulars are now here: http://www.knittingforums.org.uk/

To cut a long story short, angel yarns shut down the forums without notice and some of the old members started phoennix knitting forums.