Saturday 20 September 2008

Bye Bye Beetle



Gav and myself do not own our cars - Gav leases his car and I have a company car - well yesterday he said bye bye to BB Beetle and hello new sporty polo! Gav was initially a little bit sad as BB was his first car but soon forgot her as he drove around town in his new sporty number - smelling all new and looking shiney.

We are enjoying beautiful weather today so once the chores are done and Digger has been bathed and groomed - I am off to sit in the afternoon sunshine and do a bit more work on my lace scarf - I am now on the border. It is the first time I have tackled something like this and so far I think it is looking good. Have made a couple of mistakes but nothing that was not repairable. Will put up pics when finished!

1 comment:

Tilly said...

I love that red beetle! Looking forward to seeing your scarf. I decided to try Wisp after all as the pattern is easy so will get on to that shortly.